breathwork and ritual to re-integrate Heart-Womb connection and wellbeing.
Weaving together Chinese Chi Nei Tsang abdominal massage, fertility massage, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi and Mayan abdominal massage techniques, Womb Hara Massage is an external bodywork which focuses predominately on slow and deep massage of the abdomen, womb, lower back, sacrum and coccyx.
This deeply held and nourishing massage gently brings focus to physical emotional & energetic blockages/stagnation and imbalances within the body for release and healing.
As an experienced and intuitive body-worker, each treatment will be a unique experience allowing for the cyclical nature that is inherent within women and the particular needs that may present at the time.
Through regular devotion to your body and womb, in these sessions I support you in the exploration and awakening of inner knowing through menstrual cycle awareness, our rites of passages as women, emotional regulation and gentle integration of womb wisdom.
I also offer yoni steaming, moxibustion for the womb, womb clay rituals and may weave together breathwork, meditation, energy work or guided journeys before closing with a rebirth/wrapping ceremony to lovingly guide you home to your inherent womb wisdom.
Womb Hara Massage offers a space for women to be fully nurtured – held, heard and healed and can be extremely beneficial for those seeking change and healing from;
- Lost connection to self – heart / womb / pelvis
- Post-natal recovery and self nurturing
- Pregnancy loss / termination
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Disconnection from sexuality, pleasure and low libido
- Pelvic infections / pain
- Emotional, sexual trauma and abuse
- Digestive complaints
- Fertility issues, ovarian cysts, ovulation imbalances, IVF
- Peri-menopause / menopause
- Menstrual, mood imbalances and pain
- Sciatic, sacroiliac and lower back pain
I offer these sessions in my home treatment room in the Gold Coast hinterland. Please allow 2-3Hrs. Home appointments can be arranged on request.
- Womb Hara Massage – new client $200
- Womb Hara Massage – returning client $190
- Womb Hara Massage + Yoni Steaming $220
- Womb Hara Massage + Womb Clay Ritual $220
- Womb Hara Massage + Womb Moxibustion $220
* Please note Womb Hara Massage is not suitable during pregnancy or active bleeding.
To make a booking or for more information, please fill in the contact form below, or you can reach me directly on 0449982505 or via instagram.
Womb Hara Massage is the woven creation of Natalie Zukerman founder and teacher of The Institute of Feminine Arts. I currently co-facilitate on the Practitioner trainings offered 3 times per year on the Gold Coast. If you would like further information regarding in person practitioner trainings, please visit